Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWC) maintains a $100 million inventory availability from the industry's leading manufacturers of electrical and mechanical wire and cable. With a stock of more than 30,000 products, inventories are regionally profiled and reviewed daily by the experienced HWC staff to assure maximum availability for customers.
HWC also specializes in hard-to-find specialty items. The HWC team is always concerned with filling customers' orders as properly and efficiently as possible. And if it's not in stock, HWC will get it-no problem!
HWC's product categories include:
- Aluminum Cable
- Armored Cable
- Bare Copper & Building Wire
- Cable Terminators
- Chain & Accessories
- CIR® Cable
- Custom Fabrication
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Flexible & Portable Cords
- Industrial Ethernet
- Instrumentation & Thermocouple Cable
- Lead & High Temperature Cable
- LifeGuard™ Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cable
- Medium Voltage Power Cable
- MIL Spec & UL Style Wire & Cable
- Mooring Products
- Outside Plant Communication Cable
- Sound, Security & Fire Alarm Cable
- Synthetic Rope & Slings
- Tray Cables 600 Volt, Control & Power
- Type P Cable
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Cable
- Voice, Data & Premise Wire
- Wire Rope & Hardware
HWC's partnerships are just as strong, and in many cases those vendor affiliations have lasted since the company's foundation in 1975.
Contact us to learn more about our primary vendors.