HWC's Credit team is looking for a team-oriented proactive multi-tasker to assist with a variety of departmental duties. Qualified individuals will be knowledgeable of MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer, with a high proficiency in MS Excel. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and have a thorough knowledge of general credit practices.
Job responsibilities will include, though are not limited to:
- Communicating directly with prospective customers to determine credit needs and to determine specific terms of credit agreement(s);
- Collecting and handling of financial data from customers for successful completion of necessary documentation required for approval of order & credit worthiness of customer;
- Utilizing credit bureau information systems to verify financial information reported by customers and completing the necessary documentation to ensure timely credit approval on new and existing accounts;
- Handling electronic, phone, and written collection follow-up on assigned customers according to established policies and procedures.
Other Job Details:
- HWC Position Name: Credit Coordinator I
- HWC Location: HOU/COR
- HWC Date Needed: ASAP
*** THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED ***
EEO Policy Statement: It is the policy of Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWC) to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons; and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. HWC participates in the E-Verify System under the auspices of the United States Department of Homeland Security.