Duralife Shielded Fire Rated Cable
DuraLife® FPL Shielded Fire Rated Cable from HWC
HWC proudly carries the industry leading, standard-bearing DuraLife® FPL Shielded Fire Rated Cable manufactured by Radix. Enhanced flexibility design means faster and more efficient installation. With its proprietary insulation system, you can rest assured that wherever you need this level of cable – from a public stadium to a school to a hospital to a hotel – you receive reliability and survivability where it counts.
DuraLife® FPL Shielded Fire Rated Cable’s low-smoke zero-halogen FRPE outer jacket provides all the desired properties one seeks in this line of cable – once only in design for military use in the 1970s, LSZH construction has come a long way in 40 years, and Radix has improved and tested the design to such a degree in their line of UL 2-Hour Fire Certified fire resistive alarm cables that they are the field leaders in his line of cable. HWC is proudly carries Radix as part of a commitment to partnering with best-in-class suppliers.Scroll to Products
At a Glance: DuraLife® FPL Shielded Fire Rated Cable from HWC:
- UL 2-Hour Fire Certified FIRE RESISTIVE ALARM CABLES
- FHIT & FHITC.28B Electrical Circuit Integrity System
- Oxygen-free bare copper (OFHC) conductors, solid and stranded
- Drain Wire: 22 AWG solid strand tinner-copper
- Aramid fiber-backed aluminum shielding
- Radix proprietary insulation system; color-coded black and red insulation on leads
- Maximum cable voltage rating: 300V
- Low-smoke zero-halogen FRPE outer jacket.
- Red jacket color standard. Black jacket available at an additional charge.
HWC’s DuraLife® FPL Shielded Fire Rated Cable Applications Include:
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- High Rises
- Sports Arenas
- Critical or Federal Buildings
- Bridges, Tunnels and Transit
Compliance? HWC has you covered with Radix DuraLife® FPL Shielded Fire Rated Cable:
- UL 1424 Listed FPL for Power-Limited Fire Alarm Circuits; 300V/75°C classified
- UL Certified to UL 2196 2-hour fire rating in FHIT.28B
- ULC Certified for fire only under FHITC.28B.
- CSA Std. C22.2 No. 208-0300
- CSA Type FAS90, 300V FT1
- Meets National Fire Protection Code (NFPA 70 & 72) fire alarm survivability circuit requirements
- Suitable for 2-hr. certified fire-resistive applications in EMT conduit.*
- Fire certified for Power-Limited system use at 50V (18AWG) & 72V (16AWG, 14AWG) phase-to-phase utilization voltages
- UL Listed File No. E-241484. UL Fire Directory R-21213.
- Suitable for use in wet locations.
DuraLife® FPL products are not approved for use in RMC or IMC conduit systems
*Certified assemblies, no substitute of any kind can be made