Ground Rod Clamps
HWC's American-made universal ground rod clamps have bronze alloy (or, if requested, stainless steel) bolts approved for direct burial in earth and concrete. Whatever grade of duty, they perform the necessary ground rod clamp functions across economy, standard duty, heavy duty, and extra heavy duty designations.
- Our ROD-CLAMP model is able to withstand torque in excess of UL 467 requirements of 150 in/lb.
- Universal ground rod clamps fit 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" Rod Diameters
- Cast copper alloy bodies with hex head bolts to provide simple and trouble-free connection at low cost
- Our ROD-UCLAMPRE model is UL Listed for use on 1/2" and 5/8" copper-coated and galvanized rods, as well as for #4 (1/2") rebar, buried in earth or concrete
- RUS Listed
- Manufactured from a high-strength corrosion-resistant copper alloy