Right Product • Right Place • Right Time™
Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWC) is committed to providing all employees with a safe workplace, the opportunity to be proud of the quality of the products and services we provide, and the long-term satisfaction of our customers, suppliers and investors.
It is the policy of HWCC to manage our daily activities in accordance with our stated procedures and mission. HWCC is committed to meeting customer, statutory and regulatory requirements, with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction. HWCC is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
HWCC, a leading supplier of electrical and electronic wire and cable shall
- Strive to satisfy and exceed our customer‘s need and expectations.
- Conform to all requirements of our customers, ISO 9001 applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish quality consciousness in our suppliers.
- Cultivate and maintain a safe and efficient quality culture for all employees.
- Cultivate and maintain the commitment to continual improvement and communicate our goals and objectives to every employee.
HWCC will ensure that the following objectives are communicated and understood within the organization.
- Strive to achieve 99% on time shipment and order accuracy.
- Annual Physical Inventory discrepancies of less than 0.1% of inventory.
- To analyze all purchase, sales and warehouse errors each month and reduce it.
- To target approved RMA’s processing within 48 hours of receipt.
- To lower shrink by 3% or more each year.
- Ensure 100% employee awareness on safety issues and use of Personal Protective Equipment.
Houston Wire & Cable Company’s corporate facility located in Houston, Texas is ISO 9001:2008 certified.